Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Here goes . . .

I have no idea what I am doing, and as I type I'm in the middle of trying to get a three year old, who thinks we are still in the middle of summer and is racing around the house in his underwear, to bed so I'm not sure where this post is going to end up but here goes . . . . .

This concept of blogging sounds exciting and I can see that I will most likely become addicted, that is if tonight is any indication as I am still fiddling around and it is almost midnight!

A bit about me, I am the only female in a home filled with soccer balls, noise, trucks and wrestling and anything that can be made into a power tool. My two boys, three and one, are the two most cheekiest, funniest and beautiful boys I know (OK, so maybe I am biased), and I guess that is partly the reason for my blog name, I can be a tiny bit of a princess.
Also, as a little girl i dreamed of one day being a princess as most little girls do, but then reality set it and here I am. (Although I do often wonder what if it was me in that bar in Sydney during the Olympics!!)

OK so now I'm wandering and I guess it is time to finish off, but no doubt will be back soon!

No comments: